Code of Conduct for casaGURU.com
To foster those good relationships, we at casaGURU have drawn up the casaGURU Code of Conduct to lay down the “ground rules” to ensure that each member's experience is a positive one.
Each professional found on casaGURU is an independent business, but is required to read, accept, and abide by the terms of casaGURU's Code of Conduct as a condition of professional membership in the community.
Homeowners that use casaGURU to browse or search for a local landscape contractor, mortgage broker, property appraiser or any of the other types of "gurus" can do so knowing that each expert has committed to operate their business ethically, fairly, and responsibly.
Code of Conduct
- Courtesy - customers will always be treated with courtesy and respect.
- Fairness - I will always quote prices that are reasonable, honest and fair.
- Timeliness - I will arrive at the agreed time for appointments with the homeowner and give advance warning of any unavoidable delays.
- Estimates - I will always supply a written detailed estimate when responding to a job request.
- Credentials - I will always supply written proof of insurance, business licenses and customer references upon request by a homeowner.
- Contracts - My work will be completed to written specifications, schedules, and budgets documented in a contract. No changes in job specifications, schedule or pricing will be made without the homeowner's prior consent.
- Certificate of Insurance - I will always maintain a valid Certificate of Insurance for Commercial General Liability or Professional Liability (E&O) or both on file with casaGURU.
- Safety - I will ensure that a safe and secure working environment is maintained at all times.
- Cleanliness - I will leave all areas clean and tidy at the end of the day, and remove all trash upon completion of the job.
- Responsibility - I will accept full responsibility for my services and for the services of sub-contractors and ensure that all work is completed to the agreed standard.
- Law - I will comply with all federal, provincial, and municipal by-laws and regulations that involve our business.